all about food, parenting and product reviews. She has a neat little weekly project called “5 on a Friday” That I’ve decided to join.
Five on a Friday - What Ifs
1. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If I had to choose only one thing, it would be the veggie chili nachos from Amherst Brewing Company in Amherst, Massachusetts. SO GOOD.
2. If you won $1 Million in the lottery tomorrow, how would you spend your money?
First, I would deposit enough for each of our children’s college educations, weddings, and enough for down payments on homes for their future families. Then, I would purchase a home large enough for our family, with a home-office for Sean and a studio & shop for KLY. With the remainder I would fly my family to St. John and pay for my sister and her boyfriend to have their dream wedding in their dream location. I would also gift them with a down payment.
3. If you could travel through time, when and where would you go?
If I could experience time travel I would go into the future. I would like to see how our family grows and see who our children and their children become.
4. If you had to give up one of your senses, which one would it be?
If I had to choose, it would be the sense of hearing. I could not bear to loose the others.
5. If you could have one superpower, what would you choose?
My super power of choice would be teleportation. I could travel at will and visit with people who mean so much, but are just so far away.
Episode 13 will post tomorrow after Ma Sheep and Wool. Please come say hi if you’re there on Saturday. We’d love to take your preemie hats if you have them!
Shop Update is Monday May 30th at 3 pm! Thanks!